Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vintage Patterns, I Can't Quit You!

My vintage pattern addiction is acting up again... here are a few purchases I've received in the mail recently:





And another that is on its way:

Image from AuntNonniesNest


I couldn't resist it, and after thinking about it for the rest of the evening and then most of the next day, I finally caved and bought it. On the plus side, I've stuck with the stash-busting and haven't purchased any new fabric (but I need new-old patterns to sew all my current fabric stash up with, right? Right? ) and I finished the first muslin for my 1930s jacket the week before last and am on to the second. Slow going, but at least it's actually going!

And if you're curious, the blue gingham used as a background in my mediocre photos will eventually be made into this awesome western shirt:


Eventually is the key word...

No comments:

Post a Comment