Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hurry Up Season 5!

With it being sew-along season and all... did you guys know there is a Mad Men Sew-Along going on right now too? I only just found out the other day and am kind of sorry I missed it since I'm kind of Mad Men obsessed. I also came across that show purely by accident. I really love old movies, and will just watch them for the costumes if the plot isn't any good, so flipping through channels one day I came across Mad Men. It was the second episode where Betty has her first visit with the therapist. At the end of the episode the therapist calls Don at their house to fill him in on the session. I guess in the 60s when a spouse is paying for therapy there isn't such a thing as confidentiality? Anyhow, I'm sitting here thinking I must've come across a movie and was so disappointed when the show ended and I didn't know what happened next! Obviously between the drama and the costumes I was immediately hooked, like so many others :)

2 comments:

  1. I havn't even seen season 4 yet! (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't seem fair, when will season 4 start for you?

    ReplyDelete